WIN focuses on graduates who are the most at risk. Petals dormitory provides continuing care for Petals’ graduating orphans who move on to high school. The exception is only when these students must move too far away to use these dormitories.
While 20 percent of Petals enrollment are orphans, an equal number of graduates are too poor to pay for high school.
WIN annually runs a funding drive to raise high school attendance fees for both orphans and these students which total around 10 students annually.
- Graduates from Petals are now attending a half dozen regional high schools.
- To date, 10 students are enrolled or able to enroll into University.
- Two of these attend universities in America.
- Five additional students can also attend college for technical training as funded by parents.
- Annual high schools fee run $700 per student.